Please support Vinland Elementary’s incredible programs by making a tax-deductible donation to the PTSA’s “Armchair” Fund. Through this fundraiser, the PTSA provides money that enables additional academic resources, cultural programs and family events not funded by the school’s budget. Please send in your donation by December 1st!
HOW DO I GIVE?
- By paper: Complete the information below along with a check made payable to “Vinland Elementary PTSA” and send it in your child’s backpack in an envelope labeled PTSA Armchair Fundraiser.
- By mail: Complete the 'Armchair Fundraiser Form' (link is on the left of this page) and send along with a check made payable to “Vinland Elementary PTSA”.
WHAT’S AN “ARMCHAIR” FUNDRAISER?
It’s called an “ARMCHAIR” fundraiser because you and your child don’t need to leave your chair to sell items and still support all Vinland’s educational, community building, and culturally enriching programs.
WHERE DOES THE FUNDING GO?
- Teacher training and curriculum development for all grades
- Classroom technologies (help your child’s classroom be on the cutting edge)
- Teachers’ classroom resources (keep the learning flowing)
- Meet children’s book authors (getting inspired by writers)
- Transportation for field trips for all students
- Participate in assemblies (learning about other cultures)
- Fun Family Events (for children to bond and parents to meet up)
- AND MORE!! (last year, you helped provide new playground equipment)
HOW MUCH DO YOU RECOMMEND I CONTRIBUTE?
The Armchair Fundraiser is the PTSA’s FALL FUNDRAISER and 100% of proceeds go directly to school programs benefitting every student.
- If every family gave $25,
- we would earn $10,000 and the students will earn 1 super fun spirit day.
- If every family gave $30,
- we would earn $12,500 and the students will earn 2 super fun spirit days.
- If every family gave $35,
- we would reach our goal of $15,000 and the students will earn 3 super fun spirit days.
Any gift goes a long way (families give anywhere from $10 to $500), please consider making a donation to the Vinland Elementary PTSA. Vinland families who own businesses contributing $250 or more can place your logo on our PTSA website, receive recognition on our Facebook page and other PTSA events. This is an efficient way to raise money, ensuring that your donated dollars are spent directly on activities that benefit our community of learners. All donations are tax deductible (Tax ID # 31-1641037) to the extent allowable by law. Please check with your employer as well, many companies match donations made to charitable organizations.
Please send in your donation by December 1st! A receipt for your donation will be sent to you after your contribution has been received. We can’t thank you enough for your support!